Wednesday, January 21, 2015

No longer updated

I am writing this on January 21, 2015. For seven years, as a convenience to those who wish to read it this way, I have published a copy of each day's Daily Motivator message on this blog.

However, I have just discovered that these postings are being sent to people who do not wish to receive them and I do not want that to happen. Because of that, this blog will no longer be updated, and this is the final posting.

The good news is that you can continue to read The Daily Motivator each and every day at its original location, The Daily Motivator website at www.greatday.com

If you prefer, you can read the messages on our Facebook page as well (if you Like the page the messages will appear in your timeline).

If you wish to contact me with any comments, suggestions or other feedback, please use the contact form on The Daily Motivator website.

Thank you very much for your interest and support. I hope you have found The Daily Motivator messages helpful here and that you'll continue to enjoy them at The Daily Motivator website.

Ralph Marston
Author and Publisher - The Daily Motivator

No comments: